Inland Professional Tax Service

699 N Arrowhead Ave, Suite 116

San Bernardino, CA 92401

(909) 991-7659
























NEED A FREE FORM?

Visit: www.irs.gov

Friday, December 17, 2010

Well, it's that time of the year again. Tax Season, when we have to report to Uncle Sam our earnings for the year. With so many news circulating in the media concerning taxes many us might be confused. Am I going to pay more? Will I get a larger refund? How are the new laws going to effect me?, you might ask.

Well you might be happy to know that the new laws signed in to effect by President Obama, are not going to make a difference. Unless you make over 250k or you work for a Federal institution. If you work for a Federal office talk to you HR to see how the payroll tax law effects you personally.

Please let me know if you have any questions concerning the new laws, and if you live in San Bernardino don't forget to come and prepare your taxes with me. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete